Who do we serve?
At the heart of downtown Warren, Innovault Coworking accomodates the modern professional with newly renovated shared workspace in the historic Warren National Bank building. Our space primarily serves independent professionals such as entrepreneurs, consultants, counselors, freelancers and remote workers.
Moonlighters, hobbyists, entrepreneurs, or anyone who personally needs office space
Remote workers whether in Warren permanently, on vacation, or on a business trip
Individual professionals like lawyers, accountants, developers, marketers, consultants, etc.
Construction businesses, restaurants, etc. needing separate office space
Conferences, networking events, art shows, etc.
Offsite executive meetings, nonprofit board meetings, committee meetings, etc.
Desks with locking pedestals and hook ups
A small kitchenet enables bringing in conference snacks and brown bag lunches
Plenty of white boards and TVs enable endless mind mapping
Shared common office supplies
The vault is converted to a business library and lounge area
Networking events, classes and conferences will be offered
Private space for phone and conference calls
All desks can form large conference tables
For an additional fee, dedicated phone and voicemail can be available
75″ TVs, bluetooth surround sound, conferencing equipment, and high speed internet
Mail service (with certain membership levels)
Network with fellow members, help each other, and collaborate
Day PassFor the one-time guest
- Day passes are for who who want to have access to the internet, take advantage of an open desk, grab some coffee and use some basic office supplies. Pay online and we’ll contact you with your unique keycode.
NomadFor the semi-regular guest
- Visit us a couple days a month and grab an open desk
CasualFor the weekly guest
- Work a day per week at an open desk, get listed on the website and use the conference room for a few hours and other amenities
FlexFor the regular gig worker
- Get 24/7 access as a full member using an open desk. We’ll list you on the website and let you use the conference room and facilities for about 5 hours or so a month. Feel free to get mail here.
DedicatedFor the daily office worker
- You get your own dedicated desk with 24/7 access, pretty much unlimited use of the amenities. Use this as your home base, including address and private lockboxes.
Please contact us for unique situations, such as one-time conferences, special events, regular board meetings, etc.
When I needed to change up my working environment, Innovault delivered. They provided me a friendly, collaborative and efficient environment with all the necessary amenities for a seamless working experience.
I needed a structured place locally to focus on my work without the distractions of home. Innovault had everything I wanted and needed to have a productive day! Folks are welcoming and pleasant, the work areas are spacious and comfortable, kitchen space is clean, connectivity is easy and quick, and the old vault is just plain cool! Definitely recommend!
We couldn’t have the awesome space we do if it weren’t for our donors. Please thank them!
When a handful of dedicated members commit to regular hours, Innovault hopes to be open 9-5 on regular work days in the near future. In the mean time, please contact us to open up for you or send you a unique key code.
201 Liberty Street, Warren, Pennsylvania 16365
300 Second Avenue, Box 3, Warren, Pennsylvania 16365